Supermom meets Inspector Gadget

Sometimes you feel like you need the powers of Super Woman with the abilities of Inspector Gadget...cuz in the real world...Spit Happens!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lease (with NO option) to own!

So...we all know that "breast feeding is supposed to help you lose weight." I don't know how much of that I buy. I breast feed, my friend pumped and quickly switched to formula because her milk went away--we both lost all of our pregnancy weight and then some (okay okay, that may have been bragging sllllllightly-my bad!) we got lucky- I am very aware. The downside to my boob feeding tubes involve my having to eliminate dairy. Now THAT is why I believe I have lost weight...I can't eat anything fun anymore! No Ice cream or butter or cheese or milk- zeeeeeeero fun! (easy there tiger- it sucks, but its totally worth it.) The upside to my milk jugs- is just that...they're jugs, not sippy cups! ( I know, clever!) I can honestly say I went from maaaaybe on a good day- barely a B to a full D. I look at myself in the mirror and think ahhhh so THIS is what I would look like If I really had boobs! I stand up a little taller, feel comfortable wearing bras without padding- its like I'm a new woman! My husband definitely doesn't mind( minus my "look but don't touch" policy.) i feel like things fit better. I know they say 80% of women don't wear the correct size. It took Harper spitting up inside my nursing bra (yep! Disgustingly true) and the lady I babysit for (works for Wacoal) to make me go get measured. So for the next however many months I am blessed with the ability to nurse- my girls will be relaxing in their Nice comfy new 36D home. They have been upgraded (it's about time- sorry ladies) from the old B of a home. Its kinda like trying to squeeze your post preggo body into your Pre-preggo clothes. You may be able to get it on, but the overflow is gonna look trashier than Here Comes Honey Boo Boo ( dont get me wrong- I watch the show AND enjoy it...don't ask me why though!) :) What it boils down to is I am gonna enjoy these puppies while I got Em! Gotta love the perks (you betcher aunt fanny, pun intended- these girls are staying north!) of nursing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment