Supermom meets Inspector Gadget

Sometimes you feel like you need the powers of Super Woman with the abilities of Inspector Gadget...cuz in the real world...Spit Happens!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Disclaimer!!

Dear readers (if such a thing exists!)
Im not claiming to know everything, or even anything for that matter. I'm pretty sure my brain function disappeared after I spent 40 weeks donating those brain cells to my daughter. This is simply a place for me to share my thoughts, opinions, and whatever I want to on my experiences in mommy hood. I typically am pretty quick witted and am Somewhat opinionated (if you get offended, don't bother telling me...I will however embrace others opinions). I rant (hence the name) and if it seems random, it's because you probably weren't a part of the 5 minute long conversation I just had with myself in my head. :) I live thru my iPhone. We ALL know how fun auto correct is, so if it doesn't make sense..that's why, even if it isn't technologies fault- that's my story and I'm sticking to it! I'm sarcastic, opinionated and am awful about keeping up with things...life happens! We will see how this goes, but it's always nice to have an outlet- especially being a Mom. Stay tuned for more rants...

1 comment: